Saturday, July 17, 2021

LOL

 


A man and a woman, who have never met before, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.





Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, the two were tired and fell asleep quickly -- he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.





At 1:00 a.m., he leaned over and gently wakes the woman, saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you,
but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."




"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own damn blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted

1 comment:

All comments will be moderated due to mostly ALL THE SPAM & ignorant fucks that think I give a shit what they think.
If I pissed you off, GOOD! I LOVE PISSING OFF SCUMBAG LEFTIES. Marketers will be hunted down and dealt with.