Politically Incorrect Canadian A Conservative trapped on the left coast.
Illigitimus non carborundum
annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Have A Great Day
In case you are having a rough day, here's a stress management technique that has been recommended in all the latest psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the World.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so clear you can make out the face of the Democrat you are holding underwater.
See, it worked. You're smiling. You feel better already!