Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Irish Funeral

 In a small Irish town, a man was leaving a coffee shop with his coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.
A black hearse containing a coffin was being followed by a second black hearse with another coffin about 50 feet behind it. Behind the second hearse was a solitary mourner walking a black dog on a leash, but behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking in single file.
The man with the coffee respectfully approached the man walking the
dog and said: “I am so sorry to disturb you, but I’ve never seen an Irish funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?”
“My wife’s.”
”I’m sorry for your loss. What happened to her?”
“She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her.”
Shocked, he inquired further, “But who is in the second hearse?”
The mourner answered, “My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her.”
A very poignant and touching moment passed between the two men.
Then the man with the coffee said, “Can I borrow your dog?”
The mourner replied, “Get in line.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated due to mostly ALL THE SPAM & ignorant fucks that think I give a shit what they think.
If I pissed you off, GOOD! I LOVE PISSING OFF SCUMBAG LEFTIES. Marketers will be hunted down and dealt with.