Saturday, September 24, 2022

DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ?!?!?!


The population of this country is 300 million.
160 million are retired.

That leaves 140 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school.

Which leaves 55 million to do the work.

Of this, there are 35 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 20 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing TERRORISTS !!

Which leaves 17.2 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 15.8 million people who work for state and city governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.

Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are, sitting on your ass, at your computer, reading jokes.

Nice. Real nice!!!

 
DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated due to mostly ALL THE SPAM & ignorant fucks that think I give a shit what they think.
If I pissed you off, GOOD! I LOVE PISSING OFF SCUMBAG LEFTIES. Marketers will be hunted down and dealt with.