Thursday, May 12, 2022

Sorry, but I need to vent!


I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store downtown. I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Wednesday morning I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work.
So today, I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again this person told me "NO."
I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement.
I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another lottery ticket from there again!

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. You had me hook, line and sinker on this one.

    Have a great day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated due to mostly ALL THE SPAM & ignorant fucks that think I give a shit what they think.
If I pissed you off, GOOD! I LOVE PISSING OFF SCUMBAG LEFTIES. Marketers will be hunted down and dealt with.