Sunday, March 1, 2020
Harley Davidson ...
The cause for the slump in sales at Harley Davidson are because apparently the Baby-Boomers all have motorcycles and, Generation X is only buying a few while the next generation ain't buying none* at all.
1. Pants won't pull up far enough for them to straddle the seat.
3. Can't use 2 hands to eat while driving.
4. They don't get a trophy and a recognition plaque just for buying one.
5. Don't have enough muscle to hold the bike up when stopped.
6. Might have a bug hit them in the face and then they would need emergency care.
7. Motorcycles don't have air conditioning.
8. They can't afford one because they spent 12 years in college trying to get a degree in Humanities, Social Studies or Gender Studies for which no jobs are available.
9. They are allergic to fresh air.
12. The handle bars have buttons and levers and cannot be controlled by touch-screen.
13. You have to shift manually and use something called a clutch.
14. It's too hard to take selfies while riding.
16. Motorcycles don't have power steering or power brakes.
17. Their nose ring interferes with the face shield.
20. It could rain on them and expose them to non-soft water.